Sun, 17 Sept|
St Mary's Church Hall, Dunstall
Healing Sounds Afternoon Retreat
Come join us for an afternoon of fabulous activities where you will be submerged in healing sounds. Drumming, chanting and sound bathing - what more could you ask for!
Time & Location
17 Sept 2023, 13:00 – 17:00 BST
St Mary's Church Hall, Dunstall, Burton-on-Trent DE13 8BE, UK
About the Event
You are invited to join Becky of Grounded Peace for a fabulous 'Healing Sounds Afternoon Retreat' at Saint Mary's Church Hall, Dunstall, a beautiful, quiet spot nestled in beautiful countryside.
This Healing Sounds Afternoon Retreat is the perfect time for you to relax, let go, feel the joy of sound, mantras and drumming and immerse yourself in a multitude of healing sounds.
The afternoon includes:
- A Drumming Circle for all abilities (drums provided but welcome to bring your own frame drum)
- A joyous Mantra Chanting/Kirtan session (no singing experience needed!)
- Afternoon break of sweet treats and hot drinks
- Relaxing Sound Bath
What you'll need to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Blanket and pillow/cushion
- Anything else to make you feel comfortable during the sound bath (eye pillow, warm socks etc)
- Bottle of water
- To wear warm comfortable layers
- And a frame drum if you have one but these will be provided if not
I am very excited to host this full afternoon of healing sounds and I am very much looking forward to sharing this wonderful sound healing experience with you all.
- Ticket type
Healing Sounds RetreatPrice£45.00
+£1.13 service fee+£1.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out