SOLD OUT Deep Healing Sound Bath - Birmingham Buddhist Centre
Time & Location
About the Event
Lie back, relax, let go and experience the soothing sounds and vibrations of this Deep Healing Sound Bath. Becky is a Certified Sound Healer, Tutor for the Sound Healing Academy International and has been a highly qualified, accomplished musician for over 20 years. Combining her natural love for the power of Sound, Music and Healing work she creates intuitive and powerful soundscapes to aid the body’s energy to unblock and rebalance through the vibrations created by the beautiful healing instruments such as Tibetan and crystal bowls, shamanic style drumming, gong work, ocean drum, Native American flute and what has also been described as her ‘haunting', ’ancestral’ and ‘ethereal’ voice.
Here are just a few examples of the benefits of sound healing:
- Stress reduction.
- Decreased anxiety and depression.
- Meditation aid.
- Improved memory.
- Sleeping aid.
- Rebalance the energy body.
What you'll need:
- A yoga mat/portable bed to lie on.
- A blanket.
- A drink of water.
- Anything to make you feel comfortable whilst you are lying down e.g. a pillow, eye mask etc. ***Please arrive between 5:45-6pm as we begin at 6pm and the door will be locked after then to maintain a restful healing space for all***
Please note that this event is not suitable for people with epilepsy (specifically sound induced), pregnant, a pacemaker (or any other electronic fitted devices) or 14 years or younger.
We look forward to sharing this amazing event with you all.
- Deep Healing Sound Bath£18+£0.45 Service fee£18+£0.45 Service feeSold Out